Mapserver compile error

antti siukola siukola.antti at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 17 06:28:50 EDT 2006

Reply to myself

I got it to work after removing gdal packages that I was installed
from Ubuntus repository since they were the duplicates with my
manually installed gdal. So, after that I recompiled gdal manually and
compiled mapserver and copied the php_mapscript.so to the php
extension directory but then I get this error:

Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php5/20041030/php_mapscript.so' - libgdal.so.1: cannot open

What now?

Regards,

Antti S