Working with adding layers to a projection file

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 17 13:11:02 EDT 2006

What do you mean by "my projection shows up"? Do you mean the projection is
now present in your Proj.4 epsg file? Show us your MapFile using
http://rafb.net/paste/ or attach it.

Also, provide more info such as: are you using the MapServer CGI or
MapScript or one of the web mapping frameworks (e.g. Chameleon, MapBuilder,
FIST) to display the map? Operating system? MapServer version? etc.

Aaron

--