CSharp-Mapscript: setSymbolSet doesn't work?!

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 17 17:40:09 EDT 2006

Christian,

I'm a bit uncertain if you have added that symbolset to your map
(myMapHandler.Map may be another map reference :?  ).
I would prefer using myMap.symbolset.appendSymbol instead of using setsymbolset.

If you are using constructors like "new classObj(myLayer)" and "new
styleObj(c)" you might want to use mapserver 4.8.4 to avoid nasty heap
corruptions and memory reference errors ;-) In that case using new
layerObj(mymap) seems better than insertLayer since the extra layer
copy is avoided.

Best Regards,

Tamas