PHP projection problem

Ryan Ollerenshaw ollerery at ENGR.ORST.EDU
Tue Jul 18 11:51:04 EDT 2006

When using PHP with mapserver i am getting the following error:

Fatal error: setProjection() available only with PROJ.4 support. in
/usr/local/mapserver/htdocs/simplemap.phtml on line 23

//here is line 23
$map1->setProjection("proj=latlong",MS_TRUE);

I built MapServer using the --with-proj=/usr/local and i can change my
projections in the map file itself but when i try to do it with PHP i get the
above error.  Any help would be great. I am loading php_mapscript.so in my php
file is there another library out there i should be using? i havent seen any
docs saying anything about a proj.4 library.