file formats

Tyler Mitchell tylermitchell at SHAW.CA
Wed Jul 19 15:02:39 EDT 2006

I have also heard that OGR now supports E00 file format.  Although
you wouldn't want to read them directly due to performance issues,
you can at least convert them using OGR now.  I'm not sure if that is
in the current binary release of GDAL/OGR or whether you need current
source version.  But either way, it's a hurdle we are now over.. whew :)

Tyer