Mapserver + PHP +Apache options

Benjamin Wragg bwragg at TPG.COM.AU
Thu Jul 20 19:40:27 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I  just want to try and sum up a heap of emails I've been reading on the
list regading different possible mapserver/mapscript setups. I guess I'm
trying to get a definative answer on the ways you can run mapserver (stably)
with Apache and PHP. Below is what I have come to understand is possible,
please offer any comments (particularly about the fcgi):

Apache 1.x

	php as cgi (stable)
		mapscript as php module

	php as dso (unstable)