creating my own image and using them as funcations??????

Albert Anderson bart_doggers at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 21 09:38:50 EDT 2006

Hi,
The question that I am asking is how can you load your own images in the html template w/out using mapserver drawing them?  Like for zoom in, out, and etc.....  I got my images created that I want. I dont know how to put that in the code.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Albert

Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> wrote: Albert: It's hard to visualize what you're after. Do you have a public site to check out?

Steve

>>> Albert Anderson  07/18/06 8:59 AM >>>
Hi All,

 I created my own images for zooming in, out, and etc.... I dont understand why they dont load into my html template when I click the initialize button.  I just look at the template and the images are there. The intialize button html is a post and the html template is a get.  Cant I make and put my images in to make them work as navigation buttons?  I am using a lunix machine with mapsever 4 on it. Could anyone help me.

Thanks,
Albert