Please help me with buffer in JavaMapscript!!!!

Reyes, Mariano mreyes at SISCAT.COM.AR
Fri Jul 21 16:43:15 EDT 2006

Hi,

            I have ld.so.conf with line /usr/local/lib

Thank anyhow

Mariano Reyes

Buenos Aires, Argentina

  _____

De: Alejandro Rico [mailto:jarg58 at gmail.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 21 de julio de 2006 17:29
Para: Reyes, Mariano
CC: MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu
Asunto: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Please help me with buffer in
JavaMapscript!!!!

Hi !!!

try to put in your /etc/ld.so.conf  the line    /usr/local/lib

and then run ldconfig, this let mapserver find the libraries needed to
execute properly.

On 7/21/06, Reyes, Mariano <mreyes at siscat.com.ar
<mailto:mreyes at siscat.com.ar> > wrote:

Hi,

 I have a problem with shapeObj.buffer( int i ), when call buffer I get this
error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnknownError: GEOS support is not
available

My code is:

pointObj punto = new pointObj( 250, 250, 0 );

lineObj line = new lineObj();

line.add(punto);

shapeObj shape = new shapeObj( mapscriptConstants.MS_SHP_ARCM );

shape.add( line );

shapeObj buff = shape.buffer( 200 );

Then I try compiler mapserver with geos, and in make test of mapscript/java
I have this message of error:

#

# An unexpected error has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:

#

#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x400a89b0, pid=30009, tid=1075228800

#

# Java VM: Java HotSpot (TM) Client VM ( 1.4.2_11-b06 mixed mode )

# Problematic frame:

# C [libc.so.6+0x729b0]

Please help me!!!!

Thank You!!!!