Adding Labels to a Vector Map with Java Mapscript

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 22 05:29:25 EDT 2006

Can you post a sample generated image with only this layer on and your
fontset file?
You could also try to remove mindistance and to set the layer's status
to MS_DEFAULT.

Regards,
Umberto