MapServer SLD RasterSymbolizer

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at NRCAN.GC.CA
Mon Jul 24 13:20:44 EDT 2006

I agree Tom, I think MapServer should be picking up the
ColorMapEntry/@label when doing raster legends.  Is there plans for
this?

Cheers,

Joost

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU]
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2006 8:20 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] MapServer SLD RasterSymbolizer

Sorry, meant one ColorMap per Rule :)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: UMN MapServer Users List on behalf of Kralidis,Tom
[Burlington]
	Sent: Sat 22-Jul-06 11:01
	To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
	Subject: Re: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] MapServer SLD
RasterSymbolizer

	The OGC:SLD 1.0.0 schema allows for one ColorMap element with 0
or more ColorMapEntry elements.

	MapServer typically picks up Rule/Name and applies them as a
legend title.  For rasters, because of the way the schema is defined, I
think MapServer should be picking up ColorMapEntry/@label when doing
raster legends, but then what happens when someone creates a Rule/Name
value earlier?

	..Tom