mapserver as wms client - gracefully handling errors

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Mon Jul 24 15:43:29 EDT 2006

Something went wrong with e-mail formatting (cut and paste from OGC
pdf), for clarity, it should be:

"wms_exceptions_format "application/vnd.ogc.se_blank"

Best regards,
Bart

--
Bart van den Eijnden