panning and zoomin and out, and ect..................

Luis Treviño ltrevinoh at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 24 21:38:54 EDT 2006

2006/7/21, Albert Anderson <bart_doggers at yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
>
>  I figure out my images.  Does anyone have a _java script for using a
> image for panning.  I have images set for the corners of my map. I want to
> use them to pan.

You can use something like this, you have to handle your width and height of
your image:
alto = height, ancho = width.
function paneo(direccion,alto,ancho) {
  var x,y;
  var pansize = 0.75;
 if(direccion == 'n') {
   x = (ancho-1)/2.0;
   y = 0 - (alto * pansize)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 'nw') {
   x = 0 - (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
   y = 0 - (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 'ne') {
   x = (ancho-1) + (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
   y = 0 - (alto * pansize)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 's') {
   x = (ancho-1)/2.0;
   y = (alto-1) + (alto * pansize)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 'sw') {
   x = 0 - (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
   y = (alto-1) + (alto * pansize)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 'se') {
   x = (ancho-1) + (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
   y = (alto-1) + (alto * pansize)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 'e') {
   x = (ancho-1) + (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
   y = (alto-1)/2.0;
 } else if(direccion == 'w') {
   x = 0 - (ancho * pansize)/2.0;
   y = (alto-1)/2.0;
    }
 document.mapserv.imgxy.value = x + " " + y;
 document.mapserv.submit();
}

 Anyother question, is there a _java script for images to  zoom-in and out?

you can use the zoomdir and the zoom values within your template, like:
<input type="hidden" name="zoom" value="-2">
 <input type="hidden" name="zoomdir" value="-1">
for a zoom out., so you can use radio buttons to manage this values

> One more question, I have a refresh button and pan radio button, then we I
> click refresh to take a layer off it moves the projective image. Why? But
> when I am on zoomin radio button and click refresh it acts like its panning?
> Why?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Albert

> http://mail.yahoo.com