map gps coordinates with CGI/ (java or Perl)

Joel Thompson joel at RHINOSYSTEMSINC.COM
Thu Jul 27 17:15:11 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'd like to map GPS lat/long coordinates dynamically through CGI
(preferred JAVA,perl, php, in that order) - I am new to MapServer...
Can you help me to get in the right direction with this? is there any
add-on tools that do this? or is is just done through the .map w/ html
template architecture... where the CGI is used to create the HTML file???
Any samples would be nice... Thanks in advanced.

-Joel