Map File Problem?

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 28 14:42:21 EDT 2006

I think that the problem is not client side at all.  The errors generated
appear to come directly from the server.  It could be the http server
(Apache Tomcat) because I've also had deployment issues lately which I think
I have resolved.  I'm just really not sure at all about the errors.  I guess
I will have some trial and error debugging to do.  I will also try the
shp2img utility.  Thanks.  :-) Any other suggestions would be great as well.