.Net Script equivalent to asp script to filter mapserver requests

rock well rockwell_001 at YAHOO.COM
Fri Jul 28 18:53:26 EDT 2006

Thanks for your reply guys, i am able to do what i want ...

  kris

Piero Cavalieri <piero.cavalieri at HEIDI.IT> wrote:
  And on client side, something like this (this is only a piece):

function retrieveMap()
{

var layersString = getLayers();
baseUrl = document.getElementById("baseUrl").value;
imgext = document.getElementById("imgext").value; //existing inline
image

imgbox = document.getElementById("imgbox").value; //setted by dbox
imgxy = document.getElementById("imgxy").value; //setted by dbox

//build url
queryString = baseUrl + layersString + "&mode=browse" + zoomStr
+"&imgext=" + imgext + "&imgbox=" + imgbox + "&imgxy=" + imgxy;
if(jsDebug == 1) alert(queryString);

mapsrvNet.AjaxMethods.getMap(queryString, retrieveMapImage_callback);
}

function retrieveMapImage_callback(res)
{
if(jsDebug == 1) alert("\nres.error: " + res.error +"\nres.value:
"+res.value+"\nType of res.value: "+typeof(res.value));
try {
if(typeof(res.value) == 'object' && res.error == null) {
//immagini
imgMapOff.src = res.value.mapImgUrl;
imgRefOff.src = res.value.referenceMap;
imgScalebarOff.src = res.value.scalebar;
if(jsDebug == 1)
alert(imgMapOff.src+"\n"+imgRefOff.src+"\n"+imgScalebarOff.src);
//hidden variables
document.getElementById("mapwidth").value = res.value.mapwidth;
document.getElementById("mapheight").value =
res.value.mapheight;
document.getElementById("imgxy").value = res.value.imgxy;
document.getElementById("imgext").value = res.value.imgext;
document.getElementById("legend").innerHTML = res.value.legend;
document.getElementById("referenceMap").value =
res.value.referenceMap;
if(jsDebug == 1) alert(res.value.legend);
setTimeout("updateImg()",swapMapImageTime);
} else {
throw res.error.toString();
}
} catch (exception) {
this.status = "----------- PROBLEMS RETRIEVING MAP ! -------------";
if(jsDebug == 1) { alert(exception); }
}
}

You could work in similar ways for query mode, etc.
This was build using AjaxPro
(http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=AjaxProStarterKit).
Obviously this is only one possible way to work with MapserverCGI.

Ciao
Piero

--
Il contenuto di questo messaggio e' confidenziale e la lettura non
autorizzata dello stesso viola i diritti di privacy del mittente e del

Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore siete pregati di
rimuoverlo dal Vostro sistema.