ratser map based on CGI

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 1 04:12:40 EDT 2006

Hi Steve,

thank you so much for lighting me, your solution works really well.

And I've noticed that there REF and REF[x][y] CGI parameters in the
document, do these mean I can simply click on the reference map and the map
extent will change automatically? I mean the case of CGI mode.

I am trying to get the value to figure out if it works, but these two
parameters are not replaced by the CGI program:

<input type="text" value="[REF]" size="15">
<input type="text" value="[REF[x][y]]" size="15">

or not all CGI parameters can be used in the template file?

thanks in advance

zhonghai