dBox / dLegend

Chip Hankley Chip.Hankley at RMTINC.COM
Thu Jun 1 14:21:25 EDT 2006

I'm using dBox-0.9a1. Is there documentation for how the METADATA
elements in the WEB section of the map file control the legend? I'm just
trying to get a better understanding of what the options are, how it
works, etc.

Great interface, btw!

Thanks!

Outgoing messages, along with any attachments, are scanned for viruses prior to sending.