PHP/MapScript or CSharp/MapScript?

Christian Graefe christian.graefe at WEB.DE
Fri Jun 2 09:25:28 EDT 2006

Hi Zhonghai Wang,

If your are interested in a FOSS C# mapping solution, you may have a look at SharpMap( http://sharpmap.iter.dk ).
SharpMap is developed by Morten in pure C# and is quite stable.

Available data sources:
- Shapefile
- PostGis
- Oracle
- MsSql Server
- OleDb datasources for point informations
- Ecw Raster
- Wms

it also supports labeling and on-the-fly transformation between projected and geographic coordinates.

Give it a try!

BR
Christian