[Fwd: Re: WFS gurus . . . .]

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue Jun 6 11:26:17 EDT 2006

All,

Some progress,

We've managed to add to the PROJ4 EPSG list and verified that it works
with a WMS output.  So the new EPSG code we added works just fine as a
WMS call.

Next we tried the same with a WFS call and got an INIT error, which was
traced to OGR, so we then (tried to) build Mapserver without GDAL only
to learn that WFS requires it to build.  So my question is, where is OGR
grabbing it's Projection info from?  From the code it looks like there
is a parser in place, but we couldn't find where it was being referenced.

Thanks for all help

bobb