How to link imagemap file with feature data?

Pratap dwija_dey at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 8 09:31:52 EDT 2006

Hi
   I am trying to incorporate the feature data's from the .dbf file to my imagemapfile which is generated by $img->saveWebImage(MS_IMAGEMAP,1,1,0)in PHP/Mapscript. The two lines from imagemap file are->
   <map name="map1" width="300" height="400">
   <area href="javascript:SymbolClicked();" shape="circle" coords="201,150, 3" />
    I am getting the coordinates for all the points, polygon etc in the imagemap file. In the imagemap file how should i link the co-ordinates(shape id) to the corresponding data's from my .dbf file? I am using mapserver 4.8.  Any idea/experience/information will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
With regards
Pratap