Premature end of script-Segmentation Fault

Travis Kirstine GIS Tech tkirstine at JDBARNES.COM
Thu Jun 8 11:04:11 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have been having issues after updating existing shpfiles polygons in our
application.  We receive parcels polygons in shpfile format on a regular
basis and a related address table.  This address information is then
appended to the shpfile and used for labeling in Mapserver.  Just recently I
wrote a few scripts that appends the address info to the shpfile and exports
the data to a feature in a ESRI Geodatabase.  The features are then exported
from the Geodatabase to a shpfile that is used in Mapserver.  The parcel
shpfiles seem to work fine in the application (display, querybypoint and
label correctly) however in our app the user has the option to zoom
(rectangle) to the extents of the queried parcels. This works for most of
the polygons but for some causes the Premature end of Script error.  It
sounds like a error in the shpfile but the parcels displays fine before the
zoom and I am also able to query/copy the parcel using the command line
ogrinfo/ogr2ogr.  Also according to the log file it looks as though it is
passing the correct extents.

Log File:

[Thu Jun 08 10:02:57 2006] [error] [client 205.207.144.226] Premature end of
script headers: php.sh, referer:
http://pc82/zoom2it_mapserver/zoom2it_map_controller.phtml?PHPSESSID=8f98b4c
9b3b4445d436d53587bb6cc52&action_pin=015420308&action=add&pin_x=&pin_y=&main
_minx=329824.19523916&main_miny=4659816.9032391&main_maxx=361574.17809417&ma
in_maxy=4689450.2205704&zoom_value=&map_option=zoomin&lro=12&zoom_scale=zoom
_level_4&callback_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geowarehouse.ca%2Flpp&active_layer=ow
ner_parcels

thanks
Travis