Mapserver returns blank pages

Stuart Eve stuarteve at LPARCHAEOLOGY.COM
Fri Jun 9 06:48:33 EDT 2006

Antti

I have been experiencing this too - are you using Mapscript?

I think that my problem is to do with having Mapscript code nested
within other functions - and for some reason the errors are not then
being printed to the page and instead all I get is a blank page. (does
anyone know how ot solve this - i am not too hot with error handling in
PHP).

Stu