Zooming to shapes found by queryByAttributes

Volkan Ulukut vulukut at TESCILTURK.COM
Mon Jun 12 09:40:14 EDT 2006

Ok here is the code. I don't think it's a wrong order issue since i'm not
changing any values.

$oExtents = $oMapSession->oMap->extent;
$oldExtents = $oExtents;

$oLayer = $oMapSession->oMap->getLayerByName($http_form_vars['sLayer']);
$result = $oLayer->queryByAttributes($http_form_vars['sAttribute'], "/" .
$http_form_vars['sString'] . "/", MS_SINGLE);
$oLayer->open();
$oRes = $oLayer->getResult(0);
$oShape = $oLayer->getShape($oRes->tileindex,$oRes->shapeindex);

$oExtents = $oShape->bounds;
$oShape->free();

$width=$oMapSession->oMap->width;
$height=$oMapSession->oMap->height;

$oMapSession->oMap->zoomrectangle( $oExtents,$width,$height,$oldExtents);

Ends up with:

Fatal error: [MapServer Error]: msCalculateScale(): Invalid image extent,
minx=-31.418490, miny=75.002064, maxx=-31.418490, maxy=75.002064.
On red line