Anti Alias Problem

Thomas Hammerlund tom at MAPLINK.JP
Tue Jun 13 02:03:08 EDT 2006

Hi Everyone,

I've been looking for a solution to this, but haven't been successful so far
so I'm hoping someone can help.

I'm using Fedora 5, and everything I need is working great.  The problem is
that when I try the same data set on Fedora 4 or Red Hat Advanced Server,
anti alias doesn't work.  The problem can be resolved by commenting out the
antialias line, but then it makes my font and lines look too choppy.  Has
anyone seen this?  Does anyone know if this is a Linux or a Mapserver
problem?

Thank you for your help,
Tom