mapserver vs. google maps - any comparisons done?

Stephen Gornick sgornick at DIGICOAST.COM
Tue Jun 13 19:33:04 EDT 2006

Hi Benjamin,

You might be interested in seeing what I am doing here:
http://www.gmapsgis.com/examples/2004election.php

There are other ways also, such as Ducky Sherwood is doing with her
Census Data Mashup (which uses tile layers).

- Stephen