raster to geotiff

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 14 11:56:52 EDT 2006

Hi Vincent,

create a WLD file fort your raster maps using the projection information you
have, then use the GDAL utilities to convert the raster forma and
projections, e.g. gdal_translate or gdalwarp. And here is the syntay of
worldfiles:
http://gdal.maptools.org/frmt_various.html#WLD

hope that helps

best regards