WMS Capabilities: LatLonBoundingBox

Arnaud Diederen ad at IONICSOFT.COM
Thu Jun 15 09:17:27 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm absolutely new to mapserver, so I downloaded the demo for the 4.x
version (I'm using Debian GNU/Linux).
The demo pages work ok, but when I do a GetCapabilities operation
(http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv?service=WMS&version=1.3&map=/var/www/workshop/itasca.map&request=GetCapabilities
- local intranet, sorry :( ), I get the attached XML document.
What I'm wondering is why the LatLonBoundingBox tags holds those values,
since they are supposed to be in 4326, if I read the WMS spec right.

Am I doing something wrong?

I looked the archives, and googled the internet, but I couldn't find any
help on this exact topic.
I would definitely appreciate if somebody could provide any kind of
help; would it be just pointers on what I have to do/fix.

Best regards,

         Arnaud