How can I label a Point using different postgis table

Aaron Koning aaronkoning at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 19 16:24:07 EDT 2006

I believe you have two options here:

1. Create a database view that joins the two tables and set your DATA
variable to that view.
          OR
2. Modify the DATA variable to include a JOIN statement.

Aaron

--