dl(): Unable to load dynamic library

ramesh karra karrarm at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 21 20:21:34 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have been using mapserver + kaMap successfully in
windows environment for some time.

Now, I am in the process of moving this to Linux
environment. Since the Linux box is already running
Apache server, I did not choose to install the
rpm/fgs. Instead I have manually copied the files.

Now, I am getting the following error

dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
'./php_mapscript_4.8.2.so' - libmap.so.4.8.2: cannot
open  shared object file: No such file or directory in

/users/krm/htdocs/init.php on line 106

Fatal error: Call to undefined function:
ms_newmapobj() in /users/krm/htdocs/init.php line 113

I'd really appreciate any help in resolving this.

Thanks
Ramesh