[UNCLASSIFIED]RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] dl(): Unable to load dyna mic library

ramesh karra karrarm at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jun 22 01:35:20 EDT 2006

Thanks Antti!

I tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH in php.ini and it did
not work.

If were to have a web-site hosted by some web-hosting
company, how can I do it? Obviously, in that case I
would have root or apache access.

I think my current problem is similar to that.

In general, what is the right way to host a web-site
using mapserver?

Thanks
Ramesh