Mapscript ,Mono, Apache and Linux : a great story

Xavier Mauclaire xavier.mauclaire at GEOTER.FR
Thu Jun 22 09:37:58 EDT 2006

Tamas
This program has been created with VS2003. Under windows (.net) it works
well.
It has been compiled under linux with mono (file compile.sh) and tested
under linux too. When running under linux it  doesn't not work

For the error you get, change, in the mapfile test.map the line IMAGETYPE
swf By IMAGETYPE png

Mapserver a been compiled with the swf option

Do you want to have a chat on IRC?

regards

Xavier Mauclaire
Service informatique