Thread-safety in mapscript_csharp.dll?

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 23 14:43:06 EDT 2006

This document discusses what features are safe to use and what aren't:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/faq/thread_safety

This one is more Java-on-Linux-centred but should be helpful anyway:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/howto/javamapscript

HTH,
Umberto