dBox dLegend raster/vector images

Ken Boss Ken.Boss at DNR.STATE.MN.US
Mon Jun 26 10:51:37 EDT 2006

Hey Rich--

You should be able to do the same thing for a vector layer - just throw a KEYIMAGE line into the CLASS(es) section(s).  At least, it works for me on my ms4w installation using make_dlegend_cgi.py.

I'd note that there's a bug in the setup currently dictating that you _must_ define a KEYIMAGE for any raster layer(s), or things fall apart.

Cheers,

--Ken

>>> Richard Greenwood <richard.greenwood at GMAIL.COM> 6/22/2006 10:24:34 PM >>>
I'm playing with dBox (nice stuff Steve!) converting the example to my
own data. Only hitch is my legend has the 'broken link' image for all
of my vector layer keyimages. For a raster layer you specify:
   KEYIMAGE /path/to/keyimage.png

But what do you need to get a keyimage for vector layer?

thanks,
Rich

--
Richard Greenwood