shaoe to mysql connect

Till Adams adams at TERRESTRIS.DE
Mon Jun 26 14:47:14 EDT 2006

Dear list,

we just tried to make a connect from a shapefile's attribute to a mysql
database.

My mapfile looks like this:

CONNECTIONTYPE OGR
CONNECTION "../c_poly1.shp"
DATA "SELECT * from c_poly1 left join
'MYSQL:clusterpilot,host=localhost,user=myuser,tables=standort'.plz ON
c_poly1.plz99=clusterpilot.plz"

But when trying to access this I get a mysql connection problem:

msOGRFileOpen(): OGR error. ExecuteSQL(SELECT * from c_poly1 left join
'MYSQL:clusterpilot,host=localhost,user=myuser,tables=standort'.plz ON
c_poly1.plz99=clusterpilot.plz) failed.
Unable to open secondary datasource
`MYSQL:clusterpilot,host=localhost,user=myuser,tables=standort' required
by JOIN. msHTTPExecuteRequests(): HTTP request error. HTTP GET request
failed with status 404 () for
http://maps.terrestris.de/mapbender22/tmp/kreis_3f628d46e5674fde39496748d853caa0.xm)

Is there anything I have to compile in the OGR driver? (Ogr2ogr gives no
mysql-capabilities) -- Or is my mapfile-syntax wrong?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance,

Till