WMS-WFS chaining (bug?)

Eijnden, Bart van den (AGI) b.vdeijnden at AGI.RWS.MINVENW.NL
Wed Jun 28 03:29:44 EDT 2006

Barend,

I checked the source code briefly (mapwfslayer.c), and there is the following note:

 * Revision 1.34  2005/04/22 15:47:10  assefa
 * Bug 1302: the wfs/ows_service parameter is not used any more. The
 * service is always set to WFS for WFS layers.

So it's time to upgrade indeed ....

Alternatively you could have used (so you do not need to add service=WFS to your CONNECTION which indeed is not recommended at all):

LAYER
  ..
  METADATA
    ..