Invisible WMS layer??? Help please.

M.L. Jackson mljacks2 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 28 16:12:17 EDT 2006

My wms layer does not display and it does not produce an error.  This is
what my wms layer looks like:

LAYER
      NAME "photo"
      STATUS DEFAULT
      TYPE RASTER
      MINSCALE 10000
      #MAXSCALE 10000

      CONNECTIONTYPE WMS
      CONNECTION "http://terraservice.net/OgcMap.ashx?"

      METADATA
        "wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
        "wms_title" "Orthophoto"
        "wms_name" "DOQ"
        "wms_server_version" "1.1.1"
        "wms_format" "image/png"
        "wms_layers" "doq"
        "wms_group_title" "background"
        "wms_onlineresource" "http://terraservice.net/OgcMap.ashx?"
        "wms_latlonboundingbox" "-124 46 -110 52"
        #"wms_connectiontimeout" "120"
      END
      PROJECTION
        "init=epsg:4326"
      END
      DEBUG ON
    END

I have debugging on and it has generated files for errors before.  Whatever
is going on now is not producing an error file though.  The mapserver
application comes up displaying the map as usual but no matter how far I
zoom into the map there are no aerial shots (via the wms layer).  Any and
all help is appreciated.