Mapserver on Solaris 10

Steven Haigh netwiz at CRC.ID.AU
Wed Mar 1 00:39:32 EST 2006

As said on the other reply, this isn't an Athlon machine. I will only have
it for 60 days - so I'm looking at getting some things up and running ASAP
when it arrives.

At the moment, I know very little about mapserver (I do the sysadmin on
the wireless.org.au server - not the map coding) however I could put
people in here with the people that do the coding for the site to see if
they can enhance the map database that we currently have to try to bog
down this Sun machine.

My aim is to throw as much as I can at it to see if I can make it slow.
Then review it based on this.

I personally know very little about GEOS and PostGIS - but I've joined
this list to try to learn a little more about what I'm dealing with.

--
Steven Haigh

Email: netwiz at crc.id.au
Web: http://www.crc.id.au
Phone: (03) 9017 0597 - 0412 935 897

Sendmail is like emacs: A nice operating system, but missing
an editor and a MTA.