Edit a custom layer via ASP?

Jelmer Baas baas at SPEERIT.NL
Mon Mar 6 08:37:17 EST 2006

Hi all,

Once again, a question from me. After running a query through mapserver,
I'd like to "highlight" the results somehow (like searching for
addresses). My thought is to add these items to an empty layer. My
question is: what's the best way to do this?

I don't want to use any database. Is it possible to use mapserver as an
object in ASP? Or can I give the EXE file commands?

I don't have a clue where to start. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Jelmer Baas