map file in tmp directory

Chip Taylor work at XWB.COM
Mon Mar 6 10:01:29 EST 2006

I was aghast to find over 4,000 files in my /tmp directory.  That is the
directory I have designated as the IMAGEPATH and IMAGEURL for MapServer.  I
know that these files are only created if MapServer is run in Browse mode.
I am running under IIS.  Short of creating a scheduled process, is there a
way that MapServer can remove these files once they are served?  I know that
they are only used one time and then never again.  Seems to be inefficient
to let them pile up.

Chip Taylor