MapServer incompatibility with RHEL4/CE NTOS4.2

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA
Mon Mar 6 13:20:29 EST 2006

I debated the idea, though I wasn't sure if this is a bug for them or RedHat
directly.

Also, the only way I determined this was by looking at the patch file, and
the line numbers, and looking at the relevant file being patched, and
noticing the problem.

I didn't try to apply the patch itself, or fix it.  I don't want to mess
with an OS provided package, so I just switched to a custom built source for
now, making sure I edit the #define :)

I've got my setup working, which was priority number one.

I did the investigating, so Lowell, if you feel like it go ahead and
validate my findings and submit the bug if you like :) I've already spent
too much time on this and need to move on! (Porbably good someone double
check my findings before filing a bug anyways)

Thanks,
J.F.