C# mapscript...

Tamas Szekeres szekeres.tamas at FREEMAIL.HU
Tue Mar 7 18:36:30 EST 2006

John,

It seems you are using the CGI version. I've just compiled the nightly build
 and could work with IIS (XPSP1 IIS 5.1).

1. Which files do you have in your directory
2. How did you configure IIS
3. What was you url?

I've used anonymous access and integrated security enabled
Execute Permissions: Scrips and Executables
Windows firewall disabled...
Use filemon to check all of the files could be accessed...

Tamas