Editing geographic features on the WEB

blaise bpicinbono at WORLDONLINE.FR
Wed Mar 8 11:30:19 EST 2006

Your dhtml is real nice Pierre, but the edition demo layer system behaves
weirdly here. I sent you a message on the "edition lines" layer, but it only
shows when I edit any line of this layer. It seems there are two different
sets of the "edition lines" layer, and "edition polygones" layer as well.
Is it because of you somehow caching the anonymous updates, or because of my
browsers engine/options (mozilla-konqueror) ?
Blaise