Double labels

Giorgio Plazzotta plazzotta at TISCALINET.IT
Thu Mar 9 06:28:37 EST 2006

Hello
I am using the Cartoweb middleware based on the Mapserver engine. After the reinstallation of the new version I am facing a problem of duplicate labels that didn't happen before using the same Mapfile.
Between the two versions (Cartoweb 3.1 and Cartoweb 3.2) the Apache was changed from 1.3.x fo 2.0.x and the php_mapscript.dll changed from 4.6 to 4.8. The OS is Windows 2000 pro.
After some investigation I relized that the problem applied on those labels using the WRAP function. When the text was splitted into 2 lines it was also doubled. Another strange thing is that if the LABEL section of the Mapfile contains the BACKGROUNDCOLOR the label is not doubled.
In the same installation i also tried to use a different mapfile provided in the Cartoweb samples and also in this case the labels are doubled.
Any idea?

Thanx
Giorgio