error log?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Fri Mar 10 10:17:42 EST 2006

Hi Jeremy,

make sure Mapserver is compiled with MSDEBUG (check with mapserv -v).

Then define an environment variable called MS_ERRORFILE, if you are
using Apache add the following to the Apache conf:

SetEnv "MS_ERRORFILE" "stderr"

and restart Apache. If you are using IIS, define a system env. variable
and restart the system.

Mapserver will then log in the webserver's error log. You could also
specify a file instead of stderr, but then make sure the webserver user
has enough rights on this file.

Best regards,
Bart

--