msFreeHashItems()?

Fri Mar 10 13:24:49 EST 2006

Hash tables are used in a number of places, most commonly with fonts but elsewhere too.
Might be tricky to debug. What type of a request is generating the error and from what
language (or just the CGI?)...

Steve

>>> "Sears, Jeremy" <Jeremy.Sears at CCRS.NRCAN.GC.CA> 03/10/06 10:18 AM >>>
Hi all,
Im getting the following error in my mapserver app error output:

>>msFreeHashItems(): Hash table error. Can't free NULL table\r, referer:

I cant seem to find any info about this on the mapserver site nor the list
archives ..
Can anyone explain what this is all about?

Thanks
Jeremy