newbie question {Scanned}

Etienne Sévin etienne at MAGIC.FR
Sat Mar 11 02:43:16 EST 2006

That's it Zoltan, thanks for your answer

I wanna be able to use the two ways, but the second one is really the
way I wanna go first.
So it will be MapScript.

Is there any good document to start with ?
Do I have to redefine boundaries for every map or is there already
something existing ?

best regards,

Etienne