Item Query Hilight

Maurizio Esposito m.esposito at SOFTEC-SRL.COM
Mon Mar 13 06:05:23 EST 2006

Hi list,
my problem is rather simple, but very important for my application
in my mapfile I use two layers from PostGIS, streets and buildings
streets are type line, while buildings are polygon.
When querying, with query hilite , buildings are correctly hilited in
yellow in the query map,while streets don't.
Data from templates are correct, I can see in the template name and id of
all queried streets, but no hilight in the query map.
For buildings ( maybe cause are polygons? ) everything works fine.
This problem comes both in single and in multi query mode.
Any help ?

Regards
Maurizio Esposito