Anyone doing Daily MapServer builds for Windows?

Steve Sharp steves at VCGI.ORG
Mon Mar 13 14:16:10 EST 2006

I'm wondering if you or anyone out there is doing daily (or regular)
builds of the latest/current version of MapServer (for Windows)?   I've
been using a build of MapServer 4.8.1 distributed under MS4W
(  I need some
of the latest bleeding edge capabilities but I'm trying to avoid a build
(...yup...I'm a wimp!).

Got a build you would be willing to share?

| Steve Sharp                               | Email: steves at   |
| Senior Project Manager / DBA / Web Admin  | Phone: 802-882-3006      |
| Vermont Center for Geographic Information | URL: |