Point Layer Won't Draw

Delfos, Jacob jacob.delfos at MAUNSELL.COM
Mon Mar 13 17:31:20 EST 2006

Lawrence,

Any chance your point file is a "multi point" (Multipoint ZM) ? I am not
sure, but I think Mapserver *may* still have problems with that. I know
that 3D files now work, but multipoints may not. Open your shapefile in
ArcGIS (f you can), and look at the value in the "shape" column of the
attribute table.

Regards,

Jacob