Problem with reprojected images

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at GEOCONTENT.DE
Tue Mar 14 11:07:51 EST 2006

Ed,

I already thought of something like this already. However, this should
not happen. If the images are seamless (our images are seamless and do
not have any borders) in the original projection, they should also be
seamless after a reprojection. Otherwise, I would call it a bug.

I just tested an older version of Mapserver (4.6.1). That one creates
seamless results, even if the images are reprojected. Only newer
versions (tested 4.8.1) produce non-seamless images. Can someone confirm
this?

Regards,
Dirk